In today’s world, we experience a lot of demand for our time, inputs and contributions to the organization we work for and the society at large. Such demands are increasing as the world is getting more complex and real-time due to all the technological progresses and this can inevitably leads to more stress.
As a result, managing stress and emotions is a critical skill that you must master and pay more attention to as we advance more into the future. Stress and emotional management is about increasing productivity and operating at peak performance. With the right level of stress, you can achieve as much as you are capable of, not to mention a higher chance of enjoying what you do when you are at it.
This training is designed to expose participants to as many areas as possible for the duration of the course just so they get to experience different techniques used for managing stress and emotions, but they can also understand which areas they should expand on. Stress and emotional management is a lifelong skill and indeed a 2-day course might not be enough. By exploring many topics, participants come to realize that there is more than one solution to stressful situations. If they have tried something in the past which didn’t work, they can see that there are many more methods they can still use.
- Understand how stressed you are, what it means for you and how it impacts your life.
- Monitor your stress level and detect when it is reducing your performance.
- Use the right mental attitude to minimize the effect stress.
- Use specific exercises and diets to become more productive.
- Use autosuggestion and imagination to full extent to manage your stress and emotional level.